Monday 18 February 2013

Personal outfit post

Hey salala people Laura here hope you are all well. Today I have a personal outfit post ready only for all of you people!!! I usually shop from h&m and topshop but my new crush is definitely american apparel. I bought this  denim high waisted skirt the other day and I just haven't stopped wearing it !!!! In the winter time I will be wearing it mostly with black tights and warm jumpers and summer time with just low converse  printed t-shirts and bare legs.But for today I  wanted to create a college girl look so paired it  with a girlie light pink cardigan , a buttoned up shirt and my Cambridge London satchel bag . What do you think of this look??? Give us your comments ha!!













      bag : the cambridge satchel company
      skirt : american apparel
      cardigan : m&s
      shoes: dune 




 thank you so much !!!!
do follow us or like us on FACEBOOK
THE SALALA TEAM
AFRODITE and LAURA
xxxx

  

2 comments:

  1. very nice skirt & outfit!

    fashionsugarbubbles.blogspot.gr
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much fashionsugarbubbles !!!

      loads of xxx from the salala team :)

      Delete

contact