Sunday 18 November 2012

my new chukka boots

Hey salala people . Today I have made a post dedicated to my new chukka boots!! I have been searching for a pair a while now and I finally found them in a shoe shop in 'faliro' Greece  . The price tag was 50 euros and they are just SO comfortable .They have a soft suede texture and a blue-green colour !!





how I would wear them :









 I like wearing nerdy things ! My favourite sweater colour is definitely  red !


Love the leather details , moreover love the fact that I have manage to make a 5 year old bag  to look like a  vintage piece


                                                                             problems









sweater: atmosphere ( laura remember )
shirt: marks &spencer
trousers: zara
bag: louis vuitton

p.s you can notice that my mood was kinda crazyy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

contact